Directions on How to Use…
- Before starting, make certain that your hot dog is completely thawed. Use of frozen or partially thawed hot dogs may damage the FrankFormer, and prevent proper cutting.
- Place FrankFormer on a flat, stable surface.
- Open the top cover (containing plastic cutting edge) and the shield section of the device.
- Insert thawed hot dog into the base unit – pressing one end of the hot dog over the cutting posts for the “eyes” and “mouth”.
- Close the cutting shield, then press down on the blade cover until the FrankFormer is completely shut.
- Hold the shield portion of the FrankFormer while slowly extracting the blades from your hot dog. (i.e. re-open the blade cover)
- Open the shield and remove hot dog from the FrankFormer base.
- You are now ready to cook and eat them!!
For Best Results…
- Use regular length hot dogs 5-6 in.
- Use hot dogs of regular thickness.
- Use hot dogs with skinless casing.
- Boiled or microwaved hot dogs look the best.
- Use ketchup, mustard, relish, pickles, etc. to decorate your hot dog man!